Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Share | 

Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
countejacula

PostSubject: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:15 am

Hey guys , haven't seen much activity here lately so i decided to post ,
I been real busy with work , took my daughter hunting and been working on planning more hunting trips since its deer season . I been working on restoring a beat up sig 9mm pistol and we had some sickness in the family so that has kept me pretty busy , what are you all up to ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel-of-apocalyps
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Same here, busy as hell.
And....... still very pissed of for the accusations made by r2k-Fire ashole.
So we run our server when we feel like it (and thats not much).

Guess its time to move on and leave all these brainless, loudmouth kids behind.

I give it a couple of weeks and then I close my server for good.

Greetz,
Angel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Jesus , please tell me others will make more positive post , let it go angel is not worth getting mad over one person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Angel I went to r2k site and numb nutz posted that guitar is the hacker guess he cant seem to make up his mind who it is needs more than one brain cell to think strait i guess.

Btw on topic, I should be getting my server back up shortly and begin playing again My house is being remodeled (by me) so ive been busy as hell myself. Give me about a week or so and all should be back to normal.

Keith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
countejacula

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Guitar is the hacker http://redfaction.levels4you.com/forum.l4y?do=view&t=240985
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Yeah i know but r2k fire (aka numb nutz) accused angel with no proof what so ever. thats what i ment not that guitar wasnt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 am

I was begining to wonder myself count, i'm glad you asked.

I've been busy as well trying to get ready for winter (farm wise witch is a 6,000 acer operation btw) and been sick the last few days so yeah, I'll be back playing some time soon again with my lagging ass. tongue

hope to see you all soon in the server,
laggy

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm

what kind of farm do you have , 6k acres is quite some land
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 am

it is a beef and dairy farm, for the most part beef but we spend most time with dairy...makes sense? we got a few horses (20) and some 1,500 cows if I am remembering correctly.

it does pretty good, but your as busy as hell.

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 am

Let me know when we can come over and go hunting , I be you got some amazing game around there rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Hell hunting let me know as well I havent been in a while I want to kill a big buck

well just try not to pull a channey and shoot someone LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:46 am

Lmao....yeah there is allot of dear here

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 am

Right now I been busy with work and Hunting , Season ends Jan. 1st so you should see more of my by then . Wish me luck so I can bag a couple of deer to feed my family for the year to come rendeer
Here is my hunting rig if anyone cares 8mm mauser sporterized military rifle, I take that and a Taurus .357 mag 6" barrel for close encounters

and the taurus looks just like this one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?   

Back to top Go down

Getting quiet around here what are you up to ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1