Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Share | 

What happened to rotting Flesh????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm

I know i haven't played in a very long time, but what ever happened to rotting flesh factory, i don't see it in the list anymore???? If it is down and none is able to host it, by all means tell me i will host it i have the bandwidth. Or is it just me freaking out because i cant see my favorite server on the list anymore lol please tell me it is just me and not that the server is down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:27 pm

I think it's down bro. I didn't see it either when I checked the other day.

Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 am

OK, seriously... if Rotting flesh is down and needs someone to be host im up for it. I loved the rotting flesh factory and i would be more than willing to host an RF server at my house. I have an alien ware computer just waiting to be used as a server and plenty of bandwidth for a simple RF server.
Back to top Go down
digital_ruler
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Someone (forget who) asked me on MSN if I could host the server and I sent them an email back saying I would, but I never got a reply. This was probably a month ago.

In case you're still out there (whoever it was), the offer no longer stands. Not hosting any RF servers anymore, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 pm

digital_ruler wrote:
Someone (forget who) asked me on MSN if I could host the server and I sent them an email back saying I would, but I never got a reply. This was probably a month ago.

In case you're still out there (whoever it was), the offer no longer stands. Not hosting any RF servers anymore, sorry.

Last time I had checked, the game looked pretty much dead.. so I really don't see a reason to even bother putting it back up anymore.

Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Good thinking... that's actually what i thought after i posted that. Crap, i need to update that cpu-z thing.... i have 4 gb running at 1000mhz and m,y cpu is running at 3.6 GHZ now.
Back to top Go down
Luv 2 Die
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi all me again,

The Rotting Flesh Server was down for a while, but now it is back up and running. If you would all check the post(s) you would have seen, that i moved and It was I that asked Digi to host, but before I could respond, I lost my internet in California, and was to busy trying to move to worry about it at that time. Thank you for the chance to host it though Digi, it is greatly appreciated, and I fully understand that you are not hosting any RF servers anymore. Anyways, the servers are back up and running if anyone, still wants to drop in time to time. Also, Hawkseye, I beleive I pm'd you a couple of times through here to let you know what was up, but oh well, doesn't matter much at this point. Hope you all are doing fine, and hope to see you in a game somewhere soon. In Modern Warfare 2 i play as Love2Die2Day, but that is for XBOX 360, not PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 am

Great to hear its back up and running. I'll have to find my copy of RF and hope to see you guys on sometime. Hope all you guys are doing well along with your family.

@ Luvs, I've still been messing around on GTA for quite awhile, but I'm starting to get bored with it now so maybe I might get lucky one of these days and see you on Xbox-Live here maybe in a few months (and with a better internet connection lol). Anyways, I'll give you a call here sometime soon.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to rotting Flesh????????   

Back to top Go down

What happened to rotting Flesh????????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1