Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Similar topics
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Share | 

How to get people to make new maps for red faction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: How to get people to make new maps for red faction.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 pm

OK i don't know about you, but im tired of old RF maps. I do know a few of the best RF map makers but their in "RETIREMENT" I can try and get them back in the game but it might be a while. Anyone got any ideas? im open too them......

Thanks,
Elements,JUST STAY AND BATTLE US
IN MEMORY OF E WATER FOUNDER OF ELEMENTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Model 1847
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to make new maps for red faction.   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Surely with the 2000 or more maps allready out there you can find some you havent played & that would appeal to you.
I used to go to L4Y everyday & start with the oldest maps with a 4 star rating or better & download & play them.
Thats one good way to find some interesting maps.

At MNG we used to have a Players club where everyone that joined would submit there 1 favorite map & everyone in the club had to download them to be in the club. That was one good way to keep most of the people happy.
We would meet every sunday afternoon to play, that being the best day & time for most accourding to our servey
Every month people would have the choice of changing their favorite map entry or members could even vote out a lame map.

Sadly it lost intrest, but I still think it was a good idea & a way for people to try other good maps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goober

PostSubject: RE: Maps   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 am

I still map a great deal. You will be seeing quite a few of mine very soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to make new maps for red faction.   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 am

I am finishing one up for a friend it should be dont soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JTK917(LoG)
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to make new maps for red faction.   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 pm

elements, i just got my new computer- im going on a map making spree lol- so you will get a ton soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get people to make new maps for red faction.   

Back to top Go down

How to get people to make new maps for red faction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1