Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Share | 

Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:22 am

OK to those who dont do this I am not talking to you.

First let me say I have no issues with loosing a game at all BUT.........

I have been playing RF for a bit now about a year or so, and this is one of the reasons I stopped playing in voltz ctf. I am sick of the Span killing "Censored" I mean "Censored" what the hell is the deal??? It is just a game and there is no need for the span killing OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been playing the last few days and have been BLATANTLY span killed repeatedly. Last night I was spawn killed not even 2 seconds after I spawned 9 times in a row. PEOPLE WONDER WHY RF IS DYING???? No one can enjoy a game when they cant even play it I didn't even have a chance to fire a single shot b4 I was killed 9 times in a row. I will not name any names here because I am not a childish little kid. But people want to be able to play the game and enjoy it. I will not say that I haven't spawn killed a few times but I also don't blatantly do it either hell I even walked right by people who just spawned a few times even though they were shooting at me to give them the chance to at least get a weapon and use that. I have heard every excuse in the book from these people to well I am just that good, to, Well you need to get better. OK to that second comment I say NO ONE CAN IF THEY CANT EVEN "censored" PLAY!!!!!!!!!! Now to the first comment I say ITS JUST A GAME CALM DOWN AND PLAY IT AS ONE DON'T BE A "Censored"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again I have no problems with loosing at this game but when I cannot even "Censored" play it because I cant even spawn without getting killed 2 seconds later. I mean really If you are that good "censored" do you have to prove play down a bit own 1 or 2 games then relax and play easier give some of the guys that are new to RF a "Censored" chance to play. I am seriously thinking of adding the rule that if you spawn kill you will be banned in my server and that is really sad because I want the good players in there so I can play them to allow me to get better at this game but some of you are just "Censored" about it and take thing to the extreme. I could name one who takes it to far but I will not start that argument.

Please calm down and allow people the opportunity to enjoy the game after all it is ONLY A GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 am

Hey I may be blunt on here I "censored" most of it but really some of you are really good at this game a lot better than I may ever be BUT.... You are going to soon find there are no players left in RF that will even stay in the room you join in. I have been asked several times to ban someone for spawn killing but I haven't yet but I am sick of it also.

BTW I am not normally one to complain about this and that unless I get sick of something and i am sick of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Model 1847
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:43 am

The best way to avoid being spawn killed is not to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:57 am

LOL ok rant over I feel better now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 am

LOL

Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 am

spawn killing is going to happen it's hard to stop.
But people that camp in spots just to spawn kill is just wrong.

Funny thing happened yesterday in my server N.A.B. aka (Mr. Smithers) was there playin & the map was the breakfest room.
Well he made a lil hole under the floor just so he could camp out & spawn kill. from under the floor where only a rail could get him out.
I didn't have to much problem with that until someone said he was a modder well i knew he wasn't modding cuz I was spectating him.
But then he had to chime in & say I don't mod it's skill.
Well that made me laugh so I kicked him to the curb to get him out of his skill hole lol. I thought that was a true insult to claim that noobish glitch as skill.
Never the less he came back with the name T!no & started cussing me & everyone for being kicked, funny thing is T!no was in the server & took rcon & banned him. I would of too but T!no beat me to it.
Then today he came back & said he couldn't be banned well guess what I banned the whole 76.* Ip range now lets see him get back in LOL!
skill my "censored"! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T&J *T!NO*
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:34 am

Burner wrote:
Hey I may be blunt on here I censored most of it but really some of you are really good at this game a lot better than I may ever be BUT.... You are going to soon find there are no players left in RF that will even stay in the room you join in. I have been asked several times to ban someone for spawn killing but I haven't yet but I am sick of it also.

BTW I am not normally one to complain about this and that unless I get sick of something and i am sick of this

affraid oh oh im so sorry. yup i killed u last night 3 or 4 times in a rope. hmmmm
ok next ill do better and kill u 7 or 8 times in a rope. lol!

just kidding. ok sorry and ill try to stop or give more time!!

greetz T!NO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PSYKO
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Well said Burner! Spawn killing is one of the annoying things about this game. Thats the only way some ppl can win a game is if they spawn kill as many as possible. Of course everyone does it to a certain extent. Sometimes its just a knee-jerk reaction to shoot anything that moves in this game. If I see someone spawn I will purposely not shoot at them till they get a gun. Of course you still have to watch your back cause ppl that spawn right by you can fire that pistol so fast your dead unless you nail them first. So it can be tough judgement call. But we all know who those ppl are that just love to spawn kill over and over. When it is observed, they should be warned then kicked or banned if they continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkseye
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 pm

yes indeed, I usaly don't have a problem with it cuz I just lag right past them lol!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Well put Burner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 pm

T&J *T!NO* wrote:
Burner wrote:
Hey I may be blunt on here I censored most of it but really some of you are really good at this game a lot better than I may ever be BUT.... You are going to soon find there are no players left in RF that will even stay in the room you join in. I have been asked several times to ban someone for spawn killing but I haven't yet but I am sick of it also.

affraid oh oh im so sorry. yup i killed u last night 3 or 4 times in a rope. hmmmm
ok next ill do better and kill u 7 or 8 times in a rope. lol!

just kidding. ok sorry and ill try to stop or give more time!!

greetz T!NO

LOL wasnt talking about you tino it was someone else man. you dont do that often enough for me to get pissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah psyco I kicked that "Censored" out last night after he did it he sat in the same spot kneeling down waiting for people to spawn and killing them with assualt rifle over and over again. I even asked him b4 if he was going to keep doing it and he said yes until i die so i went off then kicked him. I mean that was so blatent he should have been banned but mabey he will get the point now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Ok I am going off on a rant here!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Red Lounge-
Jump to: