Official IRC Channel of RGFHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RGF Forums
Hey, we're working on the site again, so please do excuse the mess.
IRC is no longer up - It'll be moved here sometime soon.
GTA:IV modding support, and section coming soon.
Other cool sites
Index
Site
Home
IRC Chat

Forum

Share | 

Im sorry everyone.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Im sorry everyone.........   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Ok once again, i was being a nusance and should have stopped with the pissy gogoo stuff. I shouldnt have modded in the servers and i did make a bad name for myself. I really dont know what was goin thru my head. If anyone feels like giving me a second chance to turn myself around just tell me. And once again i am sorry for everything i did, i shouldnt have done it i shouldent have bothered everyone and made them sick of me, and i Really SHOULD NOT OF MODDED IN OTHERS SERVERS! I am sorry and i need to turn it around and forget it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Burner
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry everyone.........   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Ok I will say this the apology is a good start and Thank you for starting your own thread. Yes you did give yourself a bad name and yes the servers who banned you will trash talk you for a while and most likely not remove your ban so dont get bent out of shape if you see them doing this.

Here is what I suggest to you:

1. You should apologize to the people who banned you not asking for them to unban you just apologize.

2. Please re-add the comment you made about luvs back into your comment.

3. Do not mod in servers that dont allow it. If you are still intrested in setting up your own server i added a new site to my post that helps a bit more on the port forwarding subject.

4. AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT "DONT TAKE THINGS PERSONAL THIS IS ONLY A GAME"!!!!!!!

Ok your not banned from my server and i suggest you stick to the servers that still havent banned you and just avoid the others. you have my msn and my email if you have a issue use them if you think a comment you make will not go over well on a forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elements MOD RF
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry everyone.........   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 pm

OK and i should add that my good friends Burner And Luvs to die have really helped me ALLOT! They have always been there trying to help, setting up servers all sorts of things for me. They have always helped and they are great people. Luvs has bent over backwards for me, and tried to keep me in line. He always gave me advice and tried his best to help. And i did snap on him and burner. Burner has always helped tried to sort out things and put up with me, he is totally awesome and has truthfully taught me how to control myself, but i let him and Luvs down. I really am truthfully sorry Luvs and Burner this is the one and only time i snapped and i will NOT happen again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersheaven.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry everyone.........   

Back to top Go down

Im sorry everyone.........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RedGameFreaks :: Games :: Red Faction :: Red Multiplayer-
Jump to: